Rae, I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it! It's been a crazy cranky week for us, and we didn't feel that we could make the trip. I also am a horrible person for not returning your call and will try to call ya today! :) Looks like I missed a fun party. Talk to you soon!
I am a Jesus girl, a wife, and a work-at-home mom. The Lord has entrusted my husband and me with two amazing little boys. This blog is a sporadic photo journal of our life.
4 comments:
Looks like Micah had a fun birthday party! What a lucky little boy to have adorable froggy cupcakes and then a super cute froggy cake too!
Happy Birthday Micah! I love the frog cake and cupcake! so hard to believe a year ago we were rocking other babies......
Looks like the birthday boy thoroughly enjoyed his froggy cake :) Too fun!
Rae, I'm so sorry that I couldn't make it! It's been a crazy cranky week for us, and we didn't feel that we could make the trip. I also am a horrible person for not returning your call and will try to call ya today! :) Looks like I missed a fun party. Talk to you soon!
Post a Comment