


We have discovered this winter that Micah DOES NOT like snow or cold weather. I was so excited to get our first real snow fall of winter, but Micah would much rather watch the snow from inside. He does not like it on him. Daddy mentioned that he was going to go shovel and because Micah is Daddy's little shadow he wanted to go help. It only took about 10 minutes before he had enough of the snow.... Tomorrow Daddy is going to attempt to get him to go out on his sled...if he's successful we'll have more picture to post.
BABY UPDATE: I'm officially overdue. The baby eviction notice has been issued but he doesn't really seem to care! Jerome is going out of town on Thursday and my wonderful doctor agreed to induce on Monday to guarantee Jerome won't miss the birth. I am not crazy about being induced, but I'd rather be induced than Jerome not be here. We'll get pictures up when we can!
1 comment:
YAY! everything should go well and can't wait to see pictures (when you have time).
Post a Comment